Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to FlowReader with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a detailed change log for our last release:
- Fixed a layout bug in our Twitter list view on the mobile site.
- Sorting and view settings have been moved to the menu on the mobile site.
- Removed action icons in our list view for easier reading on the mobile site. In order to take actions such as Like, Share, Save for later, etc., you’ll need to open the item first by tapping on the date.
- Taller rows in list view for easier tapping on the mobile site.
- Improved overall application load speed on both versions of our website.
If you would like to participate in the future development of our roadmap, please don’t be shy! Join our community on Facebook and Twitter, or share your suggestions directly with us on our Feedback Forum.