Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to FlowReader with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a change log for our last release:
- New Feature: Filter your Twitter timeline by Twitter User.
- New Feature: URL shortener ((flow.to domain). URLs in “Post new” will be automatically shortened on our servers before they are sent to Facebook/Twitter.
- New Feature: RSS feeds can be added to your reader using a website URL.
- Fixed broken post time link on Facebook status that takes you directly to the original post.
- Issue with non-responsive left menu tabs has been resolved.
- Improved Facebook post design: Enlarged images and preview of liked links in stream.
- Smoother scroll on mobile webkit browsers (Safari).
If you would like to participate in the future development of our roadmap, please don’t be shy!