Each week on our blog, we share our latest updates, bug fixes, and improvements to FlowReader with you in our Release Notes.
Here’s a detailed change log for our last release:
- Fixed a problem with numeric category names (all displayed as 0).
- Fixed broken Mark all as read button, which wasn’t marking feeds as read.
- Fixed a small issue with the logo display in the mobile version.
- Fixed problem with item names.
- Fixed the broken Older posts button on our blog.
- Fixed issue with responsive images on our blog.
- Small problem with ClearUserCache has been resolved.
- Fixed Read more/Read less bug.
- Fixed bug that was sending new items to the bottom of feeds instead of the top.
- Stress test preparation status – ready 🙂
If you would like to participate in the future development of our roadmap, please don’t be shy! Join our community on Facebook and Twitter, or share your suggestions directly with us on our Feedback Forum.