Team FlowReader has a surprise for you!
(And just in time for the holidays, too.)
Over the past few months, we’ve been listening to your feedback and steadily working to make improvements. So, we’re incredibly excited and proud to announce that we’ve redesigned FlowReader!
First of all, a huge thank you to all of you for you continued support and enthusiasm this year from the entire FlowReader team. Without you, there would be no need for a redesign. We can’t wait to hear your feedback, recommendations for further improvements, and general thoughts about our new look.
Here’s what you need to know:
- New font, better layout spacing, and slight color changes to deliver a cleaner and clearer FlowReader experience.
- Better contrast between Read and Unread content to make browsing items easier.
- New sorting options: Show all, Read only, Unread only
- The header in the application has been simplified to make it easier to use, including a redesigned New status and Mark all as read buttons.
- There is a new Add content button at the top of the left column to give you quicker access to our Settings page. In the future, you’ll be able to add new content without being redirected into our settings page – but we’re not quite there yet.
This is just the beginning. There are more design changes coming down the pipe, but it was important to our team to share our initial big changes to FlowReader with you before the New Year!
Explore the new & improved Flowreader right now!
I hope you’ll take this post as an invitation to go and check out the new site and share your comments. Let us know what you think, what you wish was better, and even what you like about the changes.
Stay tuned for more!